Coronavirus Precautions At Kevin Joseph Hair Salon In Uxbridge
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Kevin Joseph Hairdressers in Uxbridge have taken precautions in salon and are following Government guidelines to keep staff and guests as safe as possible.
- We are taking extra care to wipe and sterilise all equipment, surfaces, handles and electronics at regular intervals.
- Hairdressing kit is sterilised after every client.
- All our hand towels have always been disposable, biodegradable, ethically and sustainably sourced.
- We have disposable gowns and disposable bathroom hand towels.
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients to use and we are encouraging guests to wash their hands during their visit.
- As part of our daily routine, staff constantly wash their hands and are following Government guidelines to avoid catching and spreading germs.
We are following all Government and NHS guidelines and, with that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy, or Iran.
We would also ask that before coming to the salon you ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you travelled abroad or to any UK virus hit locations within the last two weeks?
2. Do you have cold / flu-like symptoms?
3. Are you, or is anyone in your household, feeling unwell?
If any of the above apply to you and you have an appointment, please contact us on 01895 237238 to cancel your appointment. You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing. We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.