Award Winning Vegan Hair Care Products
Now Available at Kevin Joseph Uxbridge Hair Salon
We’re proud to introduce Pureology, the latest range of retail products at our Uxbridge hair salon. Pureology products are created with purity and good health in mind, pioneering the “no nasties” movement and offering 100% vegan formulas. The products are scented with Pureology’s signature aromatherapy fragrances to give you an indulgent experience while protecting your hair – and the planet.
Protect Your Hair Colour With Pureology
Colour treated hair needs some extra TLC because even the most gentle colouring process can leave it vulnerable to damage and loss of condition.
Pureology’s award winning vegan colour care products are designed to protect and restore your hair, leaving your colour vibrant and long-lasting. They contain an exclusive AntiFade Complex® with antioxidants and UVA/UVB filters.
Care For Your Hair AND The Planet
Committed to producing sustainable hair care products, Pureology ensure that they minimise their carbon footprint throughout the production process:
– Their 100% vegan formulas are made with sustainably-sourced natural plant extracts and without animal products or by-products.
– Their bottles are made of 95% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
– Their formulas are so concentrated that a little goes a long way and you will get 70+ shampoos from a single bottle. Saving on water in the manufacturing process as well as offering great value for money.
Pureology Luxury Hair Care Products For Outstanding Results
Pureology products use the best nature has to offer to provide your hair with everything it needs. Not only do they provide outstanding colour protection, but they have formulas to add moisture, volume, strength and smoothness. They provide customised hair care without compromise. Ingredients include:
- Soy milk and biotin to help repair colour-treated hair
- Rosemary and tea tree oil witch hazel for hair with impurities
- Camellia and shea butter to help relax & smooth unruly hair
- Soy protein for weightless body
- Keravis and chamomile for hair that’s more than 4 levels of lift (damaged hair)
- Sunflower oil, coconut oil and jojoba oils to equalise porosity and enhance colour vibrancy
- Jojoba and green tea to offer instant smoothness, shine and hydration for thirsty hair
Book An Appointment At Kevin Joseph Uxbridge Hair Salon
If you would like to book an appointment at our hairdressing salon in Uxbridge, or would like more information on our new Pureology range, please call us on 01895 237238 or book online.