Keeping You Safe At Kevin Joseph Hairdressing Uxbridge
Your safety and the safety of our staff is always our top priority here at Kevin Joseph and with this in mind, we’ve set up a range of procedures and new features which make our salon as covid-secure as possible.
You can rest assured that all of our staff are trained in the necessary social distancing and hygiene measures, in accordance with government guidelines, and have attained Barbicide Covid-19 certification. Our aim is to make you look fabulous and feel safe when you visit us.
We currently have a lower capacity at our salon to maintain social distancing, which means that appointments are booking up fast. Book yours now to avoid disappointment!
Changes In The Salon
You will still receive the same fantastic service from your stylist, but you will see fewer other people in the salon as we spread out appointments to maintain social distancing. The gaps between appointments will also be longer so that we can fully sterilise your seat, the work station and all equipment before you arrive.
Within the salon we have installed custom-made glass screens to protect clients from coming into contact with others during their visit. Take a look at the images below.
All staff are temperature checked on arrival at the salon and they are all aware that it is vital to self-isolate at home if they start to experience any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus. Likewise, please DO NOT come in for your hair appointment if you exhibit any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus or have been advised to self-isolate by the Track and Trace app. Simply call the salon and we will book you in for another appointment as soon as possible.
During your appointment, please feel free to wear a mask if you would feel more comfortable doing so. You will be provided with a single-use gown and towel.
The PPE we use is manufactured by Scrummi. Each item is single-use and will be disposed of immediately after each guest leaves. All Scrummi PPE products are ethically sourced and biodegradable, allowing us to limit the damage caused to the environment, even at these challenging times.
Other Covid Secure Procedures
As well as investing in PPE, we’re making some changes to the structure of appointments. Below is a list of all of the changes you can expect:
- Every day, the entire salon will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before opening. It’s currently going through a deep clean in preparation for re-opening.
- As mentioned above, the gaps between our appointment times will be extended to maintain social distancing and allow for a thorough clean of the salon before the next client arrives.
- All the tools and equipment we use will be fully disinfected before the next client arrives at our salon.
- To maintain social distancing, we are not accepting any walk-in appointments. Please book your appointment in advance of visiting us.
- We will continue to offer consultations in the salon at your styling station.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the salon, and you will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival at your appointment.
- The gown you wear at your appointment has been ethically sourced and is biodegradable, manufactured by Scrummi.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer provide magazines. Feel free to bring your own.
- We are continuing to serve refreshments, but these will be provided in disposable cups.
- Unless the appointment is for a child or you need a carer to come to the salon with you, all clients are asked to arrive at our salon alone.
- You must pay by credit card as we are no longer able to accept cash
Booking Your Hair Appointment At Kevin Joseph Salon In Uxbridge
To book an appointment, please call us on 01895 237238 and we’ll book you in as soon as we are able to. We’re looking forward to seeing you again soon!