Plan Your New Hairstyle With A Consultation With The Expert Hairdressers At
Kevin Joseph Uxbridge Hair Salon
Are you stuck in a hair rut but don't know how to get out? We know it can be nerve wracking when you want to revamp your look but aren't sure what would suit you. Will a new style work with your hair? What will be involved with a hair colour change? If this sounds like you, we have the perfect solution!
Our hair consultation service at our Uxbridge salon will provide answers to all your hair questions and give provide the expert, personalised information you need to choose the ideal new haircut and colour for you.
The aim of our consultation service is to help you find out more about how the gorgeous hair transformations you may see posted on Instagram and Facebook will actually work. What goes on behind the scenes to achieve these looks and how would they really work for you?
Hair Consultations Near Me
The Hair Consultation Process: What’s Involved?
During your consultation session, we will ask you a range of questions to make sure we fully understand your hair history and goals. These will include:
- Hair history (e.g. has your hair been home coloured?)
- Hair concerns (e.g. is your hair dry, frizzy, thinning?)
- Hair goals (e.g. a new style, a full-colour change)
- Available budget for your hair
- Amount of time you have to spend on your hair.
We will also carry out a quick allergy patch test to ensure you will not suffer a reaction to any hair care products.
After this, we will discuss with you:
- The hair styles and colours we recommend for you
- Any hair repair and treatments that will be needed before we can carry out the services
- How long the process will take (a major change in hair colour will be a journey rather than a single appointment for example)
- Home aftercare required to maintain the results
- The results you can expect bearing in mind your current hair colour and condition.
How Much Does A Hair Consultation Cost?
We charge £30 for an in-depth hair consultation. If you decide you want to go ahead with a re-style or colour transformation, your fee will be redeemable against your bill when your service is carried out.
If you decide that you’d rather not go ahead, please note that the consultation fee is non-refundable.
Book Your In-Depth Hair Consultation in Uxbridge at Kevin Joseph Hairdressers
Don't let your hair get you down - let us help you find your perfect hairstyle and colour. Book a hair consultations to get all the advice you need to revamp your look.